Contact me

Friday, September 17, 2010

Someday soon...

I love video games. It's no secret to those that are close to me that cartoons and video games were and are my largest inspiration. I'm always up on video game news and with the Tokyo Game Show going on I have been treated with a few of my favorites comming to me in awesome forms. These are a few trailers of upcoming games that I adore and I truly hope I can be working on stuff like this someday soon...




Battlefield!!!! Perhaps my favorite game series of all time. This is going to be fantastic! A throw back to one of the original Battlefield games married with the glorious Bad Company 2 Frostbite engine. That was a pretty nerdy sentence, this is one of those games where I can't hide how much of a dork I am when I talk about it. Needless to say, I'm very excited for this one. Awesome trailer too.





Devil May Cry, made by Capcom a company I admire and highly respect. They have really made some of the best games ever. I love all video games but there is something about the charm and style of Capcom games that really makes them one of my favorite developers. They say that this is a reboot for one of my most cherished game series, super exciting! Working with Ninja Theory should be awesome for this type of game. And again another super sleek, awesome trailer.





Another game I'm really excited about. Mostly because my wife wants to play this one with me! This adorable new Kirby game had me front the start. It's yarn themed? Yes and it's truly awesome. I love adorable round creatures and this game seems to have them by the dozens! Plus it looks really fun. Nice job Nintendo.

No comments: