Contact me

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Signage!

Here are some recent signs I've done...




I've had to do a bunch of menus lately. I usually don't enjoy the text heavy signs but these ones were really fun. Especially the 2nd one below. It's really big, about 4ft by 4.5ft, so I'm glad that everything come off so clean and crisp. This one really looks like a good menu to me!






This was a fun weekly sale sign I did for seafood.

I love this sign! I may have to cut this one in half to fit in my car but once this one has run it's course I'm definitley taking it home. I'm not even sure what it is about it. I think it's a combo of things really. I really like the font, I like the German flag colors, the foam and the beer cups were fun to draw. And lastly I think the pumpkin looks great!



No comments: