Contact me

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello my name is...


While we were having a meeting at work one of the regional guys had made a comment about how lame our name tags are. By the end of the day there was a contest announced for anyone to design a new name tag for the store. Here is my submission!




 I've lived in San Ramon for quite a while now. The toughest part of this design was trying to figure out how to capture "San Ramon" or just the "Cali" feeling. I remembered a year ago when my folks picked me and my wife up from the airport after returning from Japan. The first thing I noticed coming back into town was how ridiculously gold the hills looked. I know we live in the golden state and all but seeing it this way really gave me a new look on my home town. I mean they looked liked pure gold! Anyways I went with this bit of life inspiration for the name tag. Win or not this was a fun piece.