Contact me

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Conceptual Ideas

Over the years I've thought of many different ideas, ranging from comic books to 3 part epic films. All of these ideas are written down in my "idea journal". For me it's always been a bit nerve wracking to go to the idea journal. This is simply because these are my most cherished concepts and I would hate to rush them or feel as if I did not fully achieve the idea I first set out for. With my idea book growing daily and the feeling to up my game and really push myself I've decided to dive into my idea journal head first and get to work on one of my brilliant ideas!

As of late I have felt the need to refocus myself as an artist and start producing work that will get me noticed. So without further ado I give you my "Urban Godz" concept. Growing up I was always interested in the Greek Gods and their unique stories and relationships with each other. This is spin on a handful of these Gods. If you don't know me then I'll have to tell you that I'm a bit of a hip hop head, I truly enjoy all types of music but I have always enjoyed hip hop and the awesome culture that it has produced. Simply put these are the Greek Gods with an urban, hip hop twist.

No comments: