Contact me

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One pixel at a time

My love for video games and art is one and the same. My main goal is to cram these two passion into one flaming ball of glory! What I really mean is that my ultimate goal is to be making art that is used in video games. Pixel art is a great way to blend my two loves. Great art that comes out looking like some of the Nintendo and Super Nintendo games of yesterday that fill my heart with gaming goodness.



Using minimal colors while doing pixel art is key, usually trying to keep your file size as small as possible. I've included my color pallet here so you can see the colors I've used, 11 total.

1 comment:

konferens bohuslän said...

Hey your suggestion are very good, i like them, i will try doing work in your style.
Thanks for posting...