Contact me

Friday, January 28, 2011

Explore a little

I was able to tag along to the Exploratorium where my lovely wife is photographer. She was shooting an event and I was there with my sketch book walking around drawing various exhibits and fellow explorers. I drew fast that day and only came out with these two images that were finished enough for my likes. I did get a lot onto paper though and many of these quick sketches have sparked mt imagination for future drawings!


 There were a series of these things all various sizes. They were part of an exhibit where you try to bounce a small ball through these various hoops.





This was just as it seems. There was a giant blue nose at one exhibit. I'm not sure what the exhibit was for but its always good to draw human anatomy and I had a huge nose right in front of me to practice!

No comments: