Contact me

Friday, December 10, 2010

Recent Signs

I have a couple signs up in the store that I really enjoy. I haven't had a chance to take pics of all of them so here are a few to start. I've just finished a huge sushi wall that you will see started in this post. I really enjoyed it and have been drawing sushi for about two weeks now!


I really wanted to avoid just slapping a normal little crab on this on calling it a day. I imagined a huge
crab holding the sign in his claws and doing that weird frothy bubble mouth thing crabs do. I had to tone down my original vision...


I had so much fun with this. In total there are six sushi rolls, I have since finished this and will post the final. For now check out how it all started!



Lastly is the new December calendar. I really enjoy Christmas time and it's been great to have to draw so many holiday inspired signs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I get to see these masterpieces daily! im so lucky!